Thank you for visiting RenaissanceRules during its inaugural month (well, two weeks!)!
The last two weeks of May 2010 have been busy at Renaissance Rules, starting up the site and posting a number of “baseline” articles as well as a few Resources, Diversions, Tools and Studies items.
Please visit the tabbed pages on the Menu bar to find items of interest (and, hopefully of use), and visit the Recent Posts and Archives – May tabs in the right hand side-bar to find the main posts.
Here is a quick summary of the effort for May:
- Living a Renaissance Life
- The Road to Living a Renaissance Life
- Course Corrections (2 posts)
- Ethical Leadership in a Renaissance World
- Renaissance: “PASSIONS” or “passions”?
- Change Model #1
- GIS Route Finder for Life
- Feedback: Past as Future?
- Crucible of Leadership
- Difficult People
- Trusted Advisors
- Urban Open Space in the Post-Industrial American City (will be filed under Studies)
- Robert’s Rules Brief Summary “Common Sense Codified” (also filed under Tools)
Additional Articles and Information:
- “Urban Renewal in Renaissance Italy: Physical Realization of Renaissance Ideals in Urban Renewal Streets of Italian Cities” (filed under Studies)
- Some “Favored Quotations” can be found under Diversions
- A Bibliography of books referenced in the various posts can be found under Resources
- About Long Posts!, an observation (and mea culpa), was posted on the Home Page.
Please visit again and, if you would prefer, subscribe using the simple Email Subscription feature at the top of the right side-bar for delivery of new articles directly to your e-mail in-box! In June, “posts” will include notification of articles added to the Diversions, Resources, Tools and Studies pages.
Again, Thank You!